So, imagine my joy when I learned that a new store was being built at the bottom of the hill - a mere 10 minutes away. Further - imagine the shrieks and excitement my family endured several months ago when I learned that the new store to be built was a Harmon's.
The only store I will frequent is Harmon's. Why, you ask? I'll list the reasons in order of importance:
- Because Harmons has good prices.
- They have a very user friendly layout and I know where everything is.
- I'm a creature of habit.
- It's right next to Little Caesar's - hence, Crazy Bread.
- They offer discounts on gas.
- They have friendly people.
- They have Boar's Head meat.
- They have a drive-up window for prescriptions. (WOW I'm old).
- They load my groceries for me (wait, maybe this should be first).
- Bean doesn't shop there (wait, maybe this should be first). I'm clearly still fuming over his Dan Fogelberg comment.
But I digress.
Today was the grand opening and guess who was there with an idiotic, half-dazed perma-smile? Me. It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.
Yes, I took my camera with me to the grand opening of Harmon's.
Another angle of it's spectacular grandeur.
This picture was taken as I was pulling into their drive and load area. I was giggling like a little girl.
Today, the world was beautiful.