Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Two very wonderful people met about 47 years ago. The man thought the woman was very cute - she liked to dance, laugh, play piano and had a lot of friends (and admirers). The woman thought the man was tall, blonde, and devastatingly handsome. He loved to make her laugh. He liked to draw, paint, write, and was the life of the party. They decided to get married 46 years ago and start their lives together.

I'm glad they did because they are my parents and I'm lucky to have them. They are kind, generous, and loving to their 4 children, 9 grand children, and 7 great-grand children.

Oh, and guess what my dad surprised my mom with for the big day - a brand new, CUTE, fire-engine red Mini Cooper!

Happy Anniversary!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I hope you had a great day. Thanks for posting the tribute Hig.

Bean