Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Match the teeth with the teen

Let's play the "money drain of 2007-2008" game!





A













B











C







Seriously. I don't know why my kids put up with some of the stuff I post on this blog. I know I would have died of embarrassment at their age.

I think there are three reasons why they let me:


1) They don't read my blog
2) None of their friends read my blog
3) I buy them things

Kids - if you read this - forgive me for what I'm about to do.

*This is our next guessing game. Match the mouth with the kid and cast your vote by leaving a comment or answering the poll to the right. Which mouth is Connor's? Which is Larissa's? And which is Elora's?

On your mark. Get set. GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A = Connor
B = Elora
C = Larissa

I Think !!

Anonymous said...

oh i was thinking.
A- elora
b- connor
c- larissa