So, lately I've been talking to myself about random things - at least more than usual. Why has my life become so eventful of late? Why do my kids have to grow up? Why does Todd sometimes gallop through the house on an imaginary horse named Guido? I'm also wondering why I have started blogging.
I've never been one to keep journals and I have made a total of 1 scrapbook. So what gives? I've meditated long and hard and have narrowed it down to 10 reasons. I shall list them now.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY I BLOG:
10. It's free
9. Occasionally it makes my kids smile - I'll do anything short of galloping on a horse named Guido or eating cottage cheese to get my kids to smile.
8. If I didn't blog - I'd have to find another hobby like cleaning my house.
7. It's my online scrapbook - I can brag about my kids and cats without having to use things like glue and scissors.
6. It's therapeutic to jot down thoughts about things such as cancer and weight loss and husbands and kids growing up.
5. It's a good way to keep connected with family and friends - especially when they leave comments or send emails. (hint)
4. I can post a blog from any computer which enables efficiency - something I love!
3. I suddenly have an interest in taking pictures - another new hobby.
2. My mommy and daddy like my blog.
1. It's soooo much fun to make fun of Todd!
So there you have it. The mystery is solved. That is why I blog.