Saturday, July 12, 2008

The cup

I must confess that I am obsessed with a cup. Seriously obsessed.



This guy right here goes with me everywhere I go.













I will list the features I admire:
  • The enclosed top prevents debris from falling into the cup and thereby tainting its contents.
  • This cup's large size allows for more consumption of liquid.
  • The small base of the cup fits perfectly in my car's cupholder.

I fill this baby up with water several times a day. Only water is allowed to grace its interior.

The other day I mistakenly left it home while I went to the store and I felt the way I do when I accidentally leave my cell phone at home. Horrors!


Clearly I'm running low in my cup stock and should purchase more.














Note how snugly it fits in my car.















A closeup view. Note the perfect, glistening ice.











Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a strange, almost creepy, obsession.

11 comments:

Jan said...

You seriously are cracking me up this morning. I have never seen the "cup" before. Where did you get it Red? It looks very handy and very companion worthy. I am so glad that you have found a true friend that is willing to hold the water that you enjoy so much.

Hi cup! IT is so nice to meet you. I might have to get you myself. If I can find you. Thanks for taking care of Red. That means alot. Bye cup.

Michelle said...

Worry not, my friend, for I share the same obsession. It's actually your fault I rely on this cup. Although I don't take it with me everywhere, it is used daily at work. Oh, and Dr. Ryan sends his love. ;)

Redhoodoos said...

Jan - these cups can be found at a little sandwich shop called "Skool Lunch". Do you have these shops where you live? I'd be happy to send one of these perfect cups to you! ;)

MCF - funny about Dr. Ryan! I didn't know you take Tyson to see him! I bet he's a wonderful dr!

Pancake said...

Humm, MAYBE you need to have a give away with one of these cups! We dont have a SKOOL Lunch here!

Linda said...

Not creepy at all, in fact, I'm gonna have to find one of those cups somewhere. I love that it fits perfectly in the car too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chelle said...

All I can say is, "Your Car Is Too Clean!"

The cup looks great. All that water is healthy for you for sure. I need to think about getting an obsession like yours. Mine is gum. I chew a pack a day and can't stop. HELP! M

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

ok i am envious of the cup simply because i love anything with a pepsi emblem on it- and then add all the perks that you mentioned and that sounds like "the" perfect cup. And of course in my "neck of the woods" I have never even heard of Skool Lunch.

tammy said...

I needed that!!!! Obsessions are running rampant over here. I will attempt to think of one that I would like to reveal to the world. Ahh the fun and excitement!!! I shall think on it and post soon!!!

Tasha said...

I see your supply is running low and that must mean you need to come and have lunch with me.

The place that sells them is going out of business in my building so you should stock up now before having to drive even further in your search for cups!

Da Bergs said...

Too stinkin' funny!!! But, good for you for drinking so much water! How many times a day do you fill it??? Okay, dang... I am going to go get a glass of water to finish reading all my fun friends blogs! (I am feeling guilty!) Thanks for the reminder! (guess I better put the cookies away... )